Cybercon’s fast and reliable cloud servers are available in a variety of hardware configurations and platforms — and support a wide range of popular Operating Systems.
Whether you are a Linux guru or a Windows expert, we have a cloud server that will meet your business needs at an affordable price.
What is a Cloud Server?
- Cloud servers are a cost effective virtual server that provides the same functionality as a comparable physical (bare metal) server
- Cloud servers are created using virtualization software based on the Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) model
Cloud Server Advantages
- A highly redundant hardware infrastructure provide greater reliability and stability
- Isolated virtual environments and optional virtual firewalls provide cloud server security
- More affordable and flexible compared to (bare metal) Dedicated Servers
- Scalability allows for RAM, drive space and CPU Cores to be instantly increased on the fly
Why Chose Cybercon
- Superior hardware and performance at an extremely competitive price
- A sophisticated cloud environment built upon an array of Enterprise blades and network storage
- Servers are located in our own state-of-the-art SOC-2/Level-2 certified data center facility
- Multiple top-tier internet backbone connections provides reliable and consistent resources to your users and customers
- Experienced and knowledgeable on-premise technical support staff is available 24 x 7 x 365 via phone, email or on-line ticketing system
Windows Cloud Server
Microsoft Windows Cloud Servers provide a solid foundation for all of your server workload and application requirements while being easy to deploy and manage. By choosing Windows cloud server hosting, you get the total use of a Windows server. It’s an ideal solution for sites with high traffic volumes, sensitive customer content or those in need of secure e-commerce Windows applications. Available Windows applications: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SharePoint Server, Microsoft Terminal Server, IIS, ASP.NET, and more.
Linux Cloud Server
Linux is a leading server operating system, and runs the 10 fastest supercomputers in the world. In addition, more than 90% of today’s supercomputers run some variant of Linux. The development of Linux is one of the most prominent examples of free and open source software collaboration: the underlying source code may be used, modified, and distributed—commercially or non-commercially—by anyone under licenses such as the GNU General Public License.
Cloud Server with VMware Hypervisor
VMware ESXi Hypervisor is high performance purpose-build easy-to-use Hypervisor. Cybercon offer low cost yet powerful cloud servers running on this proven ESXi platform. With Cybercon cloud server, we can bring your business to the next level.
Docker Cloud Server
Container, or containerization is a Operating-System-Level virtualization. It is a feature in which the kernel allows the existence of multiple isolated user-space instances called containers.
Docker containerization technology allow rapid deployment of Standardized Pre-packaged applications.